Ebiker, you simply lack experience and it is not an informed opinion.
Stefan, you'r making a wrong judgement. If you believe you did not, then you and other members , including me would have not extensively wrote about our experiences with our ebikes , thus enabling people who don't own that product to get an informed opinion w/o the experience of owning that item !
Is not as simple as pointing fingers and reaching a conclusion like that.
Ex: I may buy the new Macbook pro based on a few people's reviews who do not OWN that product nor have the experience. But they had tested it and provide feedback about all of it's functions/ postives/negatives and i can make an informed decision*
Again the negatives with Bosch based on my "lack" of exp. :
- no real 28mph speeds
- no app to control individual settings for each level
- only 2 year warranty
- necessity to open and service the motor regularly
- cumbersome integration of the display/remote/lights
- no fast charging avlb. over 4amps in Us / can't use it with the Grin Satiator. In Eu they have the Bosch 6ah avlb.
- no speed delimit allowed !!
* excluding Amazon fake reviews