Buying online

PedalUma

Region
USA
My electric bike tastes have changed overtime. And I am glad that there are different options for people where ever they are 'at' to get off the bench and get out riding. I am out in the California Wine Country. A big bold red with a score of 99 with flavors of forest floor, gravel and butter may appeal to the critics but most people do not like them and want honey and apple. I do not want a bike that goes 46 Mph with a throttle, like the one in the attached photo. Now, I want a bike with subtle feel.

Attachments

• Sondors21LS01.JPG
    Sondors21LS01.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 39

tomjasz

don't know of anyone having a "throttle mishap
Unfortunately that’s just from your experience. I’ve been doing BBSxx series motor tech support since 2015. Twist throttle sales are a fraction of total throttle sales. There have been a significant number of customers that inadvertently twisted their throttle while walking along side their eBike, and dumped their ride. No one moves a running motorcycle on foot. So we really can’t compare MC to eBike. I discourage the use of twist style on eBikes. As always YMMV.

GenXrider

Unfortunately that’s just from your experience. I’ve been doing BBSxx series motor tech support since 2015. Twist throttle sales are a fraction of total throttle sales. There have been a significant number of customers that inadvertently twisted their throttle while walking along side their eBike, and dumped their ride. No one moves a running motorcycle on foot. So we really can’t compare MC to eBike. I discourage the use of twist style on eBikes. As always YMMV.
Ok, I'll have to give a different response next time now that I've finally heard of it happening with the setup you mentioned. I hadn't mentioned anything about motorcycles or twist throttles, though.