Centre stand for the Multicharger Mixte 2021

TimJohn

I was wondering if R&M sell their centre stand outside the passenger package or safety cage. The reason I am asking is I want to use a rear box or cage for my dog so I don't want the options for human passengers. The centre stand would make it much easier to load a pet.

TimJohn

I am going to mt LBS today to ask what center stand options are available. I looked on Amazon and see there are some center stands but some of the reviews were not good. Not that expensive ($50 Can) as opposed to the $400 passenger option from R&M.

TimJohn

OK my LBS showed me a kickstand that was removed from a Tern GSD (2019 model) and was willing to see if that would fit. The Tern GSD has 20" wheels so this probably won't work but its worth a try and he would be willing to throw it in with my deal. Some of the customers wanted the updated centre stand offered by Tern for their GSD model.

Not bad. It seemed like a very well built piece of hardware but fitting has to clear the belt and long enough with the 26" wheels of the Mulitcharger is what needs to be checked out.

If Riese and Muller ever read this posting please let it be known that not all riders take on passengers. I would have liked to order the centre stand separately to accommodate carrying a pet and the passenger kit is not ideal.