Has anyone got an idea why a fairly new lead acid Cheetah battery acts dead just after what appeared to be a full charge (green light came on ) ? Then after pushing bike uphill home and re - charging the green light appears after one hours charge . Does this mean the battery has probably sulphated and cant hold a proper charge ? The bike has had about three hours use or less and travelled about 4-5 klms . The paper label on the charger shows the charger was made in May 2014 . Have i been unlucky and got a faulty battery ?