Griego

Great site! Thanks to all of those involved.
I have some mid drive bikes in my compare bucket. It's rarely possible to test ride everything I'm interested in even tough I live in a major city (Chicago). That's the toughest part about having the desire to buy an electric bike. I couldn't possibly buy a bike I've never been on but with a little extra help I can certainly narrow it down. I would really appreciate some input from anyone that actually rides any of the following bikes:
Trek XM700+
Gazelle CityZen C8 HM
Walleräng M.01
Raleigh Misceo Sport IE
BULLS SIX50 E2 Street
Thank you in advance!

pxpaulx

Fwiw I have ridden mid drive bikes with a Bosch, Yamaha and brose motor (own a Yamaha and brose). I like browse the best. Yamaha is good as well. You really can't go wrong with any of those. I like the brose best because it is whisper quiet and rides the most like a bike first. I never feel like I'm being propelled, but helped instead. On hills it is also very strong.

Last edited:

pxpaulx

If you do get to a bulls dealer, make sure to ride a brose powered model along with the six 50 you've mentioned. Either one of the e stream evo mtbs or the lacuba evo 28th. You also get the huge 650wh battery with the brose models which is really nice and extremely well integrated imho!

Linda Maliluki

I didn't have a ton of money to spend but wanted a mid drive, and ended up going with an X-treme Summit 48v. Its an import but I really like it. The power is good and the pedal assist really does its job. Its not the highest end components but for the price its pretty nice. Here's where I got mine (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)