Controller Wiring

ChrisOfBristol

Region
United Kingdom
I have a controller marked LSW669-16 X100-7011-816 and CE:G3M20211-1592-16 on which the battery, motor and display cables are obvious and there is a 6 wire cable to the Wuxing S29X-DX throttle and display which has three battery level LEDs and a big red button.

There are also:
  • a medium sized white plug with a green and a black wire which connects to a socket with paralleled 1m and 1.7m wires - I'm guessing this is for lights.
  • a small black plug with red, black and blue wires. A very dubious guess might be that the black plug might be for a pedelec sensor and the red button is to switch between throttle and pedelec.
Any comments about what these wires really do?
3WireControllerS.png

harryS

A pedal sensor connector will be three wires, power, ground and signal. The sensor generates a string of pulses on the signal wire, which is what the controller will expect,

Pedal assist usually works in tandem with a throttle. There is no switching between them. When you have a pedal sensor input, there is usually some other input to set the PAS strength. That is missing here.

ChrisOfBristol

Region
United Kingdom
I'll plug it all together and see what happens. I was hoping there might be some standard wire colours which someone would recognise.