CrossCurrent S compatible with the new 52V G2 battery?

007craft

I have a CrossCurrent S with a 48v battery that has just died (only lasted 3.5 years :( ). Anyway, I need a replacement but the only battery Juiced sells now is the G2 52V battery. I read in other posts on this forum that the Cross Current S, even tho sold with a 48V battery, does indeed support a 52V battery with its controller. But I guess that was referring to the G1 Batteries. Would a G2 battery work on my CrossCurrent S? Is the physical connection still the same?

Explorer-1

If G1 worked G2 would work. Connection is the same, might need a good push the first time. I would check with Juiced to see if your exact model controller is compatible with 52V battery. Should be, but best to check. I think the batteries are on sale still take a look.

ispeak3

I have a CrossCurrent S with a 48v battery that has just died (only lasted 3.5 years :( ). Anyway, I need a replacement but the only battery Juiced sells now is the G2 52V battery. I read in other posts on this forum that the Cross Current S, even tho sold with a 48V battery, does indeed support a 52V battery with its controller. But I guess that was referring to the G1 Batteries. Would a G2 battery work on my CrossCurrent S? Is the physical connection still the same?

If you get it/find out can you update the post? I'm curious too.

Asher

Do you know why the battery died? Strange that it died and not simply decayed.

Dunbar

I have a 48V 17.4aH battery if anyone is interested. I just upgraded from an original Cross Current with a CCS controller to a new Cross Current X. I held up the older 48V battery to the new 52V battery and there’s a pretty significant difference in length so gen 2 batteries wouldn’t work in gen 1 frames.