Does anyone know if there is any one or place that will make a custom ebike?

NiamhNyx

Region
USA
So, I am not to confident in my ability to properly make my own custom bike, but I would really like a custom one built exactly what I need it for. My current one is getting wrecked by the trail I ride work everyday.

Does anyone know of any custom ebike building shops or something?

Deacon Blues

Do you want a regular bike to ebike conversion, or a custom made ebike?
If you want a regular bike converted I'd also recommend Pedaluma, or Johny Nerdout https://www.johnnynerdout.com/

If you want a customized mountain bike you could contact Watt Wagons. Pushkar makes a great product, but it's pricey and there's a lengthy wait time.

PedalUma

Region
USA
City
Petaluma, CA
Hey, Thank you for sticking up for me. I am only local in the SF North Bay of California. Locals bring me their bikes based on word of mouth. I do not sell or ship. It is like bringing a local artist your canvas. Someone got angry because I said I do not want to associate myself with repainted bikes. Again, that is just me. No one else. I feel sorry for angry people. I am well-known in my community and was written up in the City News Letter last week. I have verified local reviews on Google Maps. I help people with their builds here on EBR, @NiamhNyx and am happy to be useful for you. What are you looking to achieve?

ChezCheese:)

Region
USA
City
Kitsap Co, WA
You know, Surly, I did not know of your whole rift with Pedaluma, I hadn't read the thread where y'all were arguing about paint jobs and stolen bikes. Now I'll have to go find it and read it and get up to speed on it. Would have been better if you had let sleeping dogs lie, because now I'm attaching scandal and unpleasantness to your name. Better to have just let it go and risen above it, rather than rant on like a guest on Jerry Springer.