It seems like I'm only getting around 80-100 miles before things are out of whack again. Sometimes it's my highest gear that acts up under load (which is not good for drive train longevity) and others is the lower gears not wanting to go back into the next higher gear. I'm wondering if it's the quality of the components, an overly stretch prone cable or something else? Wanted to see what other Peak owners adjustment frequencies are to get an idea if mine is normal. Btw, 95% of my miles are road. I use the bike to commute to/from work. The other 5% are mild dirt jogging paths so I'm not doing any hard off roading.