eBike side cars?

Tars Tarkas

Is there any such thing? I would think it might work pretty well with the proper setup. Not so much for going up Filbert St in San Francisco, but there would be a lot of practical applications for a decent sized bike, like a Rad Rover.

TT

J.R.

I don't know if you can get one in North America. I know this company has been around for awhile, I posted a thread on the bike about 5 years ago in other brands.

Screenshot_20201012-215119_Samsung Internet.jpg

Tars Tarkas

Those look great! The Beach Vintage Fat looks like exactly what I'd want! I didn't try real hard but I couldn't find any prices, which probably doesn't matter, because they'd be in Euros and not include shipping. Also, the prices would probably be discouraging.
Well, I found the price and converted it to USD. $4670. But that includes the bike. I'm not sure the side car is available separately.

TT

J.R.

Those look great! The Beach Vintage Fat looks like exactly what I'd want! I didn't try real hard but I couldn't find any prices, which probably doesn't matter, because they'd be in Euros and not include shipping. Also, the prices would probably be discouraging.
Well, I found the price and converted it to USD. $4670. But that includes the bike. I'm not sure the side car is available separately.

TT
I always thought this was interesting and it was sold at REI and through Thule dealers.

It's been out of production for 9 years. I suspect it didn't make it due to the attachment method. Too many bikes it couldn't work on and it could never work on a mid drive ebike.

There is a company in Scandinavia that sells a sidecar for 1.4€ and up.

Tars Tarkas

These are mostly beautiful side cars. I'd really like to see some for adults, made, or at least available in the US. I may not be clicking enough on the Scandinavia site, but these appear to be for kids or dogs, or golf clubs, kayaks, etc.

TT