Electric Bike Company Now Offers Seven Speed Mechanical Gears

The Electric Bike Company has just released a new Drivetrain option, a Seven Speed Mechanical Gear! Now the choice is yours! When you go under the Color Customization tab you can now select from a Single Speed or a Seven Speed drivetrain option!

For more information watch our Youtube Video on the big announcement or check out our website to receive more information on the subject.

GBO323

Yes! I ordered my Model X recently and when I saw the announcement, I was able to upgrade my bike with the Seven Speed....now I just have to wait. :)

Thomas Jaszewski

Shifter, cassette, and derailleur. A seven speed dérailleur system. What am I missing?

edit, I get it, you’ve improved your one speed line and added a well made dérailleur kit. NICE looking for specs on the 1000W!

OP should jump on the short rider thread. I’m reading the mini correctly?

Last edited:

Feliz

Shifter, cassette, and derailleur. A seven speed dérailleur system. What am I missing?

edit, I get it, you’ve improved your one speed line and added a well made dérailleur kit. NICE looking for specs on the 1000W!

OP should jump on the short rider thread. I’m reading the mini correctly?
I was also confused, I thought it had taken them 50 years to catch up with the rest of the industry. Senility I guess.