Ended up with generic 5000W Stealth Bomber

Tito'sHandle

Hello all,

I have been using this site to educate myself and "select" a brand to use as entry level to ebikes. I was leaning towards Ride1Up and still really like their value and offerings but I saw this kid in South Carolina built a stealth bomber bike and thought that would be a nice project for me. After researching it I discovered I could get an entire bike as cheap or cheaper and would have less work to do before riding it so I found one on Alibaba and had a very pleasant experience working with them and getting one shipped to the US. It was 2000 usd and I feel like very worth it. Crazy fun. Very powerful. I also bought a cheap boost bike from Bikes direct to get exercise but also plan on buying a LunaCycle mid drive kit for that eventually.

Advice to anyone looking at EBikes. Pull the trigger. Get in and start learning. I've learned more owning one than I could have researching. I had to change a flat on the rear tire the first week and had to get all up in the Stealth bike. It was unpleasant as there was no quick disconnect but I managed and learned a thing or two about the bike.

The Lunacycle kit I learned about from a guy with a channel called "HoboTech". He made himself a nice mid drive bike from the same boost bike I bought.

RobertKelly

Region
United Kingdom
5000watt, friggin hell that's alot of power -more like a motorbike.!
I am happy with 250 - get there in the end.

PedalUma

Region
USA
Where do you intend to ride the motorcycle, to the DMV?
Please post the video of the parts mangling and flying apart and the rear wheel is ripping off the frame and while the bike flips killing the rider. I have already written the lament with accompaniment of a jaw harp trio with a galvanized gut bucket single-string bass. We can dub it into the video with the voiceover by Jeff Foxworthy. Bike parts are not designed to handle this much power.
Good luck! Have fun!

Mr Scott

Region
USA
Yes, would love to see some photos. I know a guy who rides an 8,000 watt "bike"--says it can go 70 mph, and I don't doubt him. Pedals are for show, of course. The "bike" weighs 200 lbs. Heh.

Mike_V

Hello all,

I have been using this site to educate myself and "select" a brand to use as entry level to ebikes. I was leaning towards Ride1Up and still really like their value and offerings but I saw this kid in South Carolina built a stealth bomber bike and thought that would be a nice project for me. After researching it I discovered I could get an entire bike as cheap or cheaper and would have less work to do before riding it so I found one on Alibaba and had a very pleasant experience working with them and getting one shipped to the US. It was 2000 usd and I feel like very worth it. Crazy fun. Very powerful. I also bought a cheap boost bike from Bikes direct to get exercise but also plan on buying a LunaCycle mid drive kit for that eventually.

Advice to anyone looking at EBikes. Pull the trigger. Get in and start learning. I've learned more owning one than I could have researching. I had to change a flat on the rear tire the first week and had to get all up in the Stealth bike. It was unpleasant as there was no quick disconnect but I managed and learned a thing or two about the bike.

The Lunacycle kit I learned about from a guy with a channel called "HoboTech". He made himself a nice mid drive bike from the same boost bike I bought.
Hi Tito,
Congratulations ! From what I read, you have been shopping for months before deciding starting with plenty of power for $2K Well Done.
I think you'll find a use for that power.
You're on the right track with Luna, most importantly their Wolf battery. The Luna Cycle YouTube sight has great informative and factual videos.
Does the stealth bomber have a cadence pedal assist function? How much does it weigh, I imagine that depends upon the battery voltage and size.
How does it handle in various conditions?
Good Luck
Mike

Timpo

Yes, would love to see some photos. I know a guy who rides an 8,000 watt "bike"--says it can go 70 mph, and I don't doubt him. Pedals are for show, of course. The "bike" weighs 200 lbs. Heh.

Sorry but in my mind, Sur Ron, Steal Bomber, etc... are e-motorcycles, not ebikes.
They're so powerful that you can go to motorcycle meeting and ride with them.

Last edited: