Espin Flow pedal assist power levels

rbermanaz

I just received my Espin Flow and love it! However, I find the default pedal assist power levels may be a little to aggressive for my own riding style. Is it possible to adjust the default power assist levels for each of the five power levels?

civiletti

I do not think power levels are adjustable. I, too, felt level one had too much boost until I had ridden my Espin Sport for a while. Now I am usually in level two.

Reactions: BET

Dee Spun

I just received my Espin Flow and love it! However, I find the default pedal assist power levels may be a little to aggressive for my own riding style. Is it possible to adjust the default power assist levels for each of the five power levels?
You've had your Flow 6 weeks now...are you still loving it? How about a little mini review for us waiters. Thanks.

Urvaksh

Nope. Only adjustable by the factory

BigNerd

From what I gather, no.

My friend asked before he ordered and they said you can change the assist levels but then later on said it was not possible.