EUNORAU eBike Owner Facebook Group:Tracking the status of the Order, Discussion the experience with EUNORAU eBike

yippyfingers

Region
USA
My experience with Eunorau has been extremely disappointing for me. I did tons of research before buying my Eunorau FAT-HS full suspension mountain bike. My basic requirements were: torque sensor, full suspension, powerful motor, fat tires, decent battery, disc brakes. I thought I was getting an ebike with a torque sensor, because I trusted this ad (claiming a torque sensor) from Eunorau: https://eunorau-ebike.com/blogs/new...ic-bike-review-the-cadillac-of-fat-tire-e-mtb. Also, the only review of the bike available in December of 2020 when I ordered my bike led me to believe that the bike had a torque sensor, as the reviewer raved about how natural the pedaling experience was with the torque sensor on the bike. So I received my bike and assembled it and rode it, and I discovered that it had a cadence sensor. I could no longer return it because I had assembled it and ridden it, per the Eunorau return policy. I complained to Eunorau and they did nothing for me. I started a dispute with Paypal and was denied because Paypal doesn't cover "motor vehicles". So I am stuck with a cadence senor ebike. I don't know how I could have avoided this. I suggest that anybody considering doing business with Eurnorau should read their "terms of service" at the bottom of their home page. You won't believe your eyes. I guarantee you that I will never do business with Eunorau or their apparent parent company BTN.....EVER AGAIN!

My experience with Eunorau has been extremely disappointing for me. I did tons of research before buying my Eunorau FAT-HS full suspension mountain bike. My basic requirements were: torque sensor, full suspension, powerful motor, fat tires, decent battery, disc brakes. I thought I was getting an ebike with a torque sensor, because I trusted this ad (claiming a torque sensor) from Eunorau: https://eunorau-ebike.com/blogs/new...ic-bike-review-the-cadillac-of-fat-tire-e-mtb. Also, the only review of the bike available in December of 2020 when I ordered my bike led me to believe that the bike had a torque sensor, as the reviewer raved about how natural the pedaling experience was with the torque sensor on the bike. So I received my bike and assembled it and rode it, and I discovered that it had a cadence sensor. I could no longer return it because I had assembled it and ridden it, per the Eunorau return policy. I complained to Eunorau and they did nothing for me. I started a dispute with Paypal and was denied because Paypal doesn't cover "motor vehicles". So I am stuck with a cadence senor ebike. I don't know how I could have avoided this. I suggest that anybody considering doing business with Eurnorau should read their "terms of service" at the bottom of their home page. You won't believe your eyes. I guarantee you that I will never do business with Eunorau or their apparent parent company BTN.....EVER AGAIN!
Sorry for your bad experience. We do want return your bike and refund, it seems you don’t have a box to pack for return. Any questions can join our Facebook group. Thank you.

Jimmy Jameson

Region
USA
I purchased my Fat HS with full knowledge of cadence sensor even tho I saw the torque sensor claim on the website. I knew BBSHD motors were cadence. You must go to the Ultra to get Torque sensor pedal assist. A little research would have made you aware of that! I prefer the cadence due to a bad knee. I also called Eunorau to make sure I knew what I was getting since I was spending $3000. Not only did they confirm what I thought about the BBSHD being cadence, but also found out delivery times and much more. Amy in Las Vegas is awesome and most helpful. I got exactly what I expected because I did what is expected when making any large purchases. To talk bad about Eunorau because you didn’t make a phone call is not right. Eunorau and BTN are very concerned about there customers, the Owner had communicated with me and others on Eunorau Facebook page and are always attentive and helpful! The team at Eunorau and BTN are all about the customer. No bike company can take a bike back after you ride it. It is used and can’t be resold as new. I am a very happy Eunorau Fat HS owner and love my bike! My advise is to do your homework when dealing with companies from other countries and online. Make sure you know what you are buying prior to placing your order! Talk to the company and acquaint yourself with the company and there staff! Love Eunorau Ebikes and there team of helpful employees. Amy, GM Dai, CIci, and the owner Kevin Fang! All incredibly helpful and warm and willing to do anything possible to make there customers happy! There Facebook page is an informative community of ebike enthusiasts and Eunorau fans! Eunorau Rocks!

tomjasz

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.11.40 AM.png

yippyfingers

Region
USA
I purchased my Fat HS with full knowledge of cadence sensor even tho I saw the torque sensor claim on the website. I knew BBSHD motors were cadence. You must go to the Ultra to get Torque sensor pedal assist. A little research would have made you aware of that! I prefer the cadence due to a bad knee. I also called Eunorau to make sure I knew what I was getting since I was spending $3000. Not only did they confirm what I thought about the BBSHD being cadence, but also found out delivery times and much more. Amy in Las Vegas is awesome and most helpful. I got exactly what I expected because I did what is expected when making any large purchases. To talk bad about Eunorau because you didn’t make a phone call is not right. Eunorau and BTN are very concerned about there customers, the Owner had communicated with me and others on Eunorau Facebook page and are always attentive and helpful! The team at Eunorau and BTN are all about the customer. No bike company can take a bike back after you ride it. It is used and can’t be resold as new. I am a very happy Eunorau Fat HS owner and love my bike! My advise is to do your homework when dealing with companies from other countries and online. Make sure you know what you are buying prior to placing your order! Talk to the company and acquaint yourself with the company and there staff! Love Eunorau Ebikes and there team of helpful employees. Amy, GM Dai, CIci, and the owner Kevin Fang! All incredibly helpful and warm and willing to do anything possible to make there customers happy! There Facebook page is an informative community of ebike enthusiasts and Eunorau fans! Eunorau Rocks!
If you think every customer needs to go to the lengths that you did, then surely somebody on this forum will agree with you. Good luck on that front. I think most people make a purchase based upon information posted on a website and any reviews of the product, which is what I did. The Eunorau "terms of service" make the company immune from any damages caused by misinformation on their website. In fact, they say "We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information." With respect to reviews of the FAT-HS, the only one that I knew of at the time of purchase was from EBR and it was the ugly green/brown/yellow version of the bike. Now I see that the new 2021 frame is different from the 2020 version, as well as coloration, so I suspect that the 2020 version actually did have a torque sensor, but I don't know. I wonder if somebody here can confirm this? If this isn't true, then I find it very strange that the EBR expert person who reviewed the 2020 FAT-HS was raving about how wonderful the torque sensor was. I sent an inquiry to EBR about this and haven't received a response. I will be selling my FAT-HS and likely taking a loss. I doubt that all of your "sage advice" would be sufficient in dealing with such a company, so perhaps prospective customers should get signed, detailed legal contracts when purchasing their bikes. It shouldn't have to be that way.

Jimmy Jameson

Region
USA
If you think every customer needs to go to the lengths that you did, then surely somebody on this forum will agree with you. Good luck on that front. I think most people make a purchase based upon information posted on a website and any reviews of the product, which is what I did. The Eunorau "terms of service" make the company immune from any damages caused by misinformation on their website. In fact, they say "We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information." With respect to reviews of the FAT-HS, the only one that I knew of at the time of purchase was from EBR and it was the ugly green/brown/yellow version of the bike. Now I see that the new 2021 frame is different from the 2020 version, as well as coloration, so I suspect that the 2020 version actually did have a torque sensor, but I don't know. I wonder if somebody here can confirm this? If this isn't true, then I find it very strange that the EBR expert person who reviewed the 2020 FAT-HS was raving about how wonderful the torque sensor was. I sent an inquiry to EBR about this and haven't received a response. I will be selling my FAT-HS and likely taking a loss. I doubt that all of your "sage advice" would be sufficient in dealing with such a company, so perhaps prospective customers should get signed, detailed legal contracts when purchasing their bikes. It shouldn't have to be that way.
Read any ebike online sales, all have same disclaimer. If you looked on YouTube you would have known BBSHD is cadence! Or a simple call before you spend $3000. Would have been prudent with any large online purchase. I do feel for you, and am sorry you are disappointed. I think if you rode the HS you would find it a wonderful bike and depending on what assistance level you choose it feels very natural in level 1, but yes, it is not torque! I would talk to Las Vegas store, Amy might have a Specter S with the Ultra they could trade you. There again if ur not close to them that won’t work. I just bet if you gave Eunorau a chance you would find they want to help but with no box, and riding the bike, it makes it hard for them to do much. I always look at every purchase as an opportunity to meet and speak to the customer service department of that company to learn as much as possible before I buy! Doing so just makes sense!
If buying large or small purchases. Always want to make sure what your paying for is what u want!

yippyfingers

Region
USA
Read any ebike online sales, all have same disclaimer. If you looked on YouTube you would have known BBSHD is cadence! Or a simple call before you spend $3000. Would have been prudent with any large online purchase. I do feel for you, and am sorry you are disappointed. I think if you rode the HS you would find it a wonderful bike and depending on what assistance level you choose it feels very natural in level 1, but yes, it is not torque! I would talk to Las Vegas store, Amy might have a Specter S with the Ultra they could trade you. There again if ur not close to them that won’t work. I just bet if you gave Eunorau a chance you would find they want to help but with no box, and riding the bike, it makes it hard for them to do much. I always look at every purchase as an opportunity to meet and speak to the customer service department of that company to learn as much as possible before I buy! Doing so just makes sense!
If buying large or small purchases. Always want to make sure what your paying for is what u want!
If other ebike companies have similar disclaimers, then it is a pitiful state of affairs for the consumer. I don't remember Eunorau advertising their bike as having a BBSHD motor. They only stated the power and torque of the motor, IIRC. I did call Amy before I ordered my bike, but I didn't ask her to regurgitate ALL of the specs for the bike, as I'm pretty sure you didn't also, and this should not be required for any customer. That's what the website is for. And just because you spoke to somebody on the phone, that was no guarantee that you would get what you thought you paid for, since they could say anything and you wouldn't have a recording or a leg to stand on. Also, if you were so smart about buying that you were able to detect their misinformation about torque vs. cadence sensor, why didn't you let everybody know about that? I might have read your announcement and avoided this mess. And you should have alerted Eunorau to the mistake so that they could have fixed it, and if you did so and they didn't fix it, then again they would be negligent in their advertising. What it boils down to is: any company should be responsible for the accuracy of its advertising, and they should stand behind their word as well as their product. In this case, I have contacted both Eunorau and BTN and received no resolution. I am only posting to warn everybody about how things can go wrong in buying an ebike.

Jimmy Jameson

Region
USA
If other ebike companies have similar disclaimers, then it is a pitiful state of affairs for the consumer. I don't remember Eunorau advertising their bike as having a BBSHD motor. They only stated the power and torque of the motor, IIRC. I did call Amy before I ordered my bike, but I didn't ask her to regurgitate ALL of the specs for the bike, as I'm pretty sure you didn't also, and this should not be required for any customer. That's what the website is for. And just because you spoke to somebody on the phone, that was no guarantee that you would get what you thought you paid for, since they could say anything and you wouldn't have a recording or a leg to stand on. Also, if you were so smart about buying that you were able to detect their misinformation about torque vs. cadence sensor, why didn't you let everybody know about that? I might have read your announcement and avoided this mess. And you should have alerted Eunorau to the mistake so that they could have fixed it, and if you did so and they didn't fix it, then again they would be negligent in their advertising. What it boils down to is: any company should be responsible for the accuracy of its advertising, and they should stand behind their word as well as their product. In this case, I have contacted both Eunorau and BTN and received no resolution. I am only posting to warn everybody about how things can go wrong in buying an ebike.
Shame to blame others for your mistake! If you talked to them and didn’t ask about the main details that were important to you then shame on you, not them! But I don’t think you can see it that way so not worth trying! Just wish people didn’t blame everyone else for there own mistakes!
And the minute I got my HS I posted unboxing and other videos to help others. Rather than just rant about what I didn’t do!
Save your complaints for the people that have legitimate problems. Not ones self inflicted! Just makes you look bad! You can’t blame this on the company! Sorry!