EUNORAU eBike Owner Facebook Group:Tracking the status of the Order, Discussion the experience with EUNORAU eBike

vile10

Region
USA
You can see it have hundred/thousand EUNORAU users are happy riders on the road. Service is base on the details feedback from the user, we are trying our best to make all customer happy, but the real status is not, some are come with no information but want service, some are out of warranty and want continue their service but don’t like to pay for the shipping if we can offer the free parts….etc. All polite users can email to our After-sale service team and we will get back to you: service001@ebikerepairfactory.com
I LOVE how you implied that my problem occurred outside of the warranty period and my feedback was blocked because I was being impolite, whatever dude, it's $1K wasted, down the drain, I took the loss and made sure I stay away from you guys
The bike was purchased in June 2021, I started emailing you guys about the problem since July 2021 and Doris stopped responding to me after August 28. Unless Eunorau has a 30-day warranty, I stood for what I said
What other accusation do you have for me?

tomjasz

Region
USA
City
Minnesnowta
I LOVE how you implied that my problem occurred outside of the warranty period and my feedback was blocked because I was being impolite, whatever dude, it's $1K wasted, down the drain, I took the loss and made sure I stay away from you guys
The bike was purchased in June 2021, I started emailing you guys about the problem since July 2021 and Doris stopped responding to me after August 28. Unless Eunorau has a 30-day warranty, I stood for what I said
What other accusation do you have for me?
I helped two posters here. They bought bikes that had the screwy firmware Bafnag introduced that limited the mid drive to 48V. 52v batteries threw an overvolt error code. Both were told “buy 48V battery”. Sellers battery and motor! We flashed the firmware.