EUNORAU SPECTER S is Ready To Go!

Mark said“BTN Always make good ebikes, Powerful ultra motor the beast”The Specter S is the beast!! #btnebike #btnelectricbike #ebikemanufacturer #eunorau2021 #specters

Pre-order: www.eunorau-ebike.com

Attachments

• 278F041A-E0E5-4CD5-94F1-7A71DE967C37.jpeg
    278F041A-E0E5-4CD5-94F1-7A71DE967C37.jpeg
    674.4 KB · Views: 57
  • B37D0E87-E5F5-4991-AF72-EAF47ACF03B6.jpeg
    B37D0E87-E5F5-4991-AF72-EAF47ACF03B6.jpeg
    571.9 KB · Views: 54
  • AEB038A6-4C61-419F-83FE-838E457B5F28.jpeg
    AEB038A6-4C61-419F-83FE-838E457B5F28.jpeg
    608.4 KB · Views: 53

jvs60

I'm really liking this bike. It's a toss up between this and the 2021 Biktrix Ultra FS. It will depend on which is available to ship first.

Nomadik

I've been scouring the internet for weeks, looking for an E-bike that meets my search criteria... (dual battery, torque sensor, fat tire, as big of a frame as possible (I'm 6'9") and a mid drive. This bike is at the top of my list.

However, I fear that shipping to Canada will be cost prohibitive, once you add the duty, taxes, customs, brokerage fees and shipping. I ordered 2 gallons of resin from California a few months back, and the brokerage fees FedEx charged were over $100 bucks on a $120 purchase. I can't even imagine what it'd be on 100 pounds of box that it takes 2 people to move. So, the search continues.

If anyone knows of any Canadian retailers that will be carrying this bike, please feel free to let me know!

I've been scouring the internet for weeks, looking for an E-bike that meets my search criteria... (dual battery, torque sensor, fat tire, as big of a frame as possible (I'm 6'9") and a mid drive. This bike is at the top of my list.

However, I fear that shipping to Canada will be cost prohibitive, once you add the duty, taxes, customs, brokerage fees and shipping. I ordered 2 gallons of resin from California a few months back, and the brokerage fees FedEx charged were over $100 bucks on a $120 purchase. I can't even imagine what it'd be on 100 pounds of box that it takes 2 people to move. So, the search continues.

If anyone knows of any Canadian retailers that will be carrying this bike, please feel free to let me know!
Yes, we have some dealers in Canada. Purchase on our website also ok, we can ship as gift and no cost.

Nomadik

Look, I'll be really honest here, at the risk of sounding like a jerk.

Something that has become increasingly clear to me is that Eunorau has pretty terrible communication. It seems that English isn't the first language of anyone acting as an official representative of the company. I've asked questions, sent emails, logged into the chat on the Eunorau website to speak with an agent, and one thing that I've become very aware of is that it's difficult to communicate clearly, and convey my questions or concerns clearly, and have them understand and reply clearly. For example;

"we can ship as gift and no cost."

What does that mean? What is no cost? No cost to ship?Or no costs associated with duty and customs?

That raises concerns for me, as communication when buying a $5000+ bike is pretty important in the process. If there is warranty concerns, or I need to communicate a problem, I need to be understood. And now, someone saying they have very poor customer support makes me reallllly nervous about pulling the trigger on purchasing.

I think Eunorau needs to hire some English speaking team members that will be the front line of customer care and interactions.

Just my 2 cents.

Something that has become increasingly clear to me is that Eunorau has pretty terrible communication. It seems that English isn't the first language of anyone acting as an official representative of the company. I've asked questions, sent emails, logged into the chat on the Eunorau website to speak with an agent, and one thing that I've become very aware of is that it's difficult to communicate clearly, and convey my questions or concerns clearly, and have them understand and reply clearly. For example;

What does that mean? What is no cost? No cost to ship?Or no costs associated with duty and customs?

That raises concerns for me, as communication when buying a $5000+ bike is pretty important in the process. If there is warranty concerns, or I need to communicate a problem, I need to be understood. And now, someone saying they have very poor customer support makes me reallllly nervous about pulling the trigger on purchasing.

I think Eunorau needs to hire some English speaking team members that will be the front line of customer care and interactions.

Just my 2 cents.
no costs means associated with duty and customs if you are living in canada, Amy is working at Las Vegas, you can always call her.

kmccune

Just my 2 cents.
There are probably more English-speaking in China than in Canada and the US combined,( Of course "Mandarin is probably the first language people also have to understand our inflections and the way we use language. {A lot of Chinese Restaurant operators issue orders in Chinese and seem to want to talk to their Children in Chinese}