Evelo Dash information

SRTtoZ

Region
USA
City
New York
Great feedback! can you tell me the bell name you found? There are so many and I'd like to go with a proven one. Thanks

I bought this one. It's not bad but I wish it had a cleaner sound but what do you expect from a $13 bell with a rechargeable battery? I went with this because it has a small footprint and I didn't know if a bigger real bronze bell would fit. It has like 4 or 5 different sounds and I like the horn one but it's really loud especially indoors lol. It clips on super easily with a rubber clip and you stretch it to fit around whatever size you need. Then it has a separate attachment where you play the sound and can choose different sounds.

SRTtoZ

Region
USA
City
New York
I just think most folders are not designed for what we want, they are short/last mile bikes and nobody designs them different
The smaller battery in the frame would also be more of an issue with the bigger motor but I would be happy buying a second one

is the aurora also a dapu mid drive? On some or all? of the shimano you can change out to the bigger motor, the bolt ups are the same
I wonder if that would be possible on the dash

please tell evelo all of this because if they made another option with the bigger motor and a 5 speed I would buy it right away

cannot wait to hear what you think of the sinch and the aurora
You're absolutely right. I don't know much about EVELO's other bikes but I know the Aurora comes in a regular and Limited version with the Limited having a full Enviolo CVT transmission with an automatic and manual mode and a Dapu 750W (1,000W peak) Mid-Drive Motor w/ 105N.m. Torque. I've been in constant contact with their sales reps and let them know how I feel about the bike and all of that so they definitely appreciate the feedback. I pulled the trigger on the Aurora Limited since again, even if it doesn't work for me they still have the 21 day trial so I'll see if I get what I wanted out of this 750w motor. The only thing I don't love is the look of the rear rack since it's not a standard layout but I think the rack has more to do with adding stability to the frame and it's added benefit is cargo. I LOVE the overall design of the bike though with the step through and all the bells and whistles. The one thing I forgot to mention about the Dash was the lack of a suspension so there were some little potholes I hit which where a bit rough on these NY roads since the Winters rage war against them. On the Aurora they have a nice front suspension and I also added the Thudbuster seatpost and a comfort Cloud 9 saddle which I've used before on my regular bike and enjoyed. If it's not gonna fold then i'll crank comfort up to 10.

This thing is SEXY though! I guess I'll eventually have a review up in the Aurora thread but it's gonna be a bit. They are backordered and shipping in September. I think after this shipment of bikes they will be sold out until the Holidays (or so I'm told). They seem to have no issue selling these things that's for sure. I'm gonna go take a little night ride on the Dash around my neighborhood. I'm so close to just saying F it and keeping both lol. I swear if they said they'll add a 500w motor to it I would keep it. This thing is so close to perfection but the one thing it's short on is what's most important to me about an electric bike.

AURORALTDENVIRONMENTSMARCH20202_1800x1800.jpg