Reviewed by Electrek: A decent belt drive and automatic transmission for under $3,800.
Evelo Galaxy tech specs
The Evelo has cracked the code on the smoothest drive system known to man (at least this man). The Galaxy cruiser is made for leisurely, smooth rides and low-impact riding. Electrically, we’ve got a decent system that excels with a nice torque sensor, efficiency, and the cost savings is there...
- Motor: 500W Motion Drive mid-drive motor
- Top speed: 20 mph (32 km/h)
- Battery: 36V 13Ah (468Wh) lockable and removable battery
- Range: 40 mi (64.3 km) estimate
- Gearing: Enviolo Fully Automatic Transmission
- Frame: Aluminum
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc (180 and 160mm disc)
- Tires: 24″ x 2.4″ CST
- Price: $3,999
- Extras: integrated headlight and taillight, throttle, comfort saddle, rear rack, plastic fenders, water bottle mount, comfort grips