Fenders for Yamaha Cross Core

Jetsfan901

After riding on the wet slushy roads yesterday, decided I should get some fenders for the bike. Any suggestions on some after market fenders that would be easy to install and take off..

Deacon Blues

If you have fender mounting points on your bike there are a lot of choices online. SKS makes a good product.
If you don't have fender mounting points you can mount a pair of SKS Speedrockers.

I've ordered a set for my Giant Defy road bike, which has a carbon frame and zero mounting points.

Jetsfan901

If you have fender mounting points on your bike there are a lot of choices online. SKS makes a good product.
If you don't have fender mounting points you can mount a pair of SKS Speedrockers.

I've ordered a set for my Giant Defy road bike, which has a carbon frame and zero mounting points.
Thanks. I will check them out..

FlatSix911

Region
USA
City
Silicon Valley

Thanks for the link... very useful.