Finally a rival of Juiced? Surface 604 Shred

ElevenAD

Have you ridden a Biktrix Ultra ?
Biktrix Ultra is in a whole different league and price point! i think OPs head would explode lol
that Shred has a 500w motor and a 48v 10ah battery for $2000, hell no, no way i buy that over a Juiced....... or even a Rover

Timpo

fwiw - I think the GMAC motor is a special version of the MAC motor developed in conjunction with Grin, that's why it's called GMAC. I would think Grin would support the motor just fine. Hilleater and Grin seem to have a business relationship for a number of years now. Personally I'd prefer the GMAC but I also live in Vancouver where Grin is based. It would be a simple matter for me to just go to their office if I had an issue with the motor. Others aren't so lucky so I hear where you're coming from.
I am not certain but it seems like eZee is based in Singapore / China.
However they do have several distributors and Grin is one of them. I don't know if distributors will do the warranty work though?

The eZee Primero GTS looks very similar to Hill Eater Galiano.
eZee Primero GTS

Timpo

Biktrix Ultra is in a whole different league and price point! i think OPs head would explode lol
that Shred has a 500w motor and a 48v 10ah battery for $2000, hell no, no way i buy that over a Juiced....... or even a Rover
I think Surface 604 is under-rating their power.

They claim it's equipped with 25A 12MOSFET controller and 48V battery.
25A x 48V = 1200W
so definitely not 500W... and it's even more than 1200W at full charge (54.6V)

Although the nominal power may be 500W, but max power is not.

ElevenAD

25A x 48V = 1200W

With that controller the power would be ok but the battery is still far to small,48v 10ah is tiny.

Timpo

With that controller the power would be ok but the battery is still far to small,48v 10ah is tiny.
I don't think the capacity has nothing to do with the power though.

For example, my batteries are powered by Samsung 35E, but the lower capacity 30Q has higher drain rate.
It would also depend on BMS as well.

I don't know what kind of cells or BMS Surface 604 is using.

Rappy

Region
USA

25A x 48V = 1200W

Is this a real spec though? They list 750w peak only and they say 500w on the controller spec and use a confused 25Ah rating, rather than Amps.