Finally pulled the trigger on the Atom X 27.5 Lynx +Pro

KHowland

Atom X 27.5 Lynx +Pro.
It is pretty difficult to find reviews in the states, but in Europe, it is well reviewed and highly rated.
Between this and the Haibike with a PW-X, I prefer the Brose S with a 720Wh battery in the down tube.
Thanks everyone for their input and she is shipping in 2 days!

Keep in eye out for the Haibikes coming with the Flyon motors. They look incredible! However, they cannot be had for less than $7k so.....maybe not for most of us.

1547499199312.png

linklemming

Congrats on the new bike.

I test rode one of these and it was a really nice ride.

Looking forward to ride reports

PaD

Wish the BH bikes had representative or dealer in Sweden. I would really like to try the Atom-X Cross Pro
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)
BFE7F8C8-CEDE-42A5-A470-69AA822A3A62.jpeg
Edit.
Forgot to congrat you @KHowland on new bike.
Have fun!

Last edited:

jazz

Great choice. BH make solid ebikes and have excellent warranties. Register it online with BH and get an even better warranty.

KHowland

Thanks everyone! It is going to be 2 degrees here this weekend. So it might be a bit before it hits the roads. The year-end closeout price was too good to pass up!

Ebiker01

Atom X 27.5 Lynx +Pro.
It is pretty difficult to find reviews in the states, but in Europe, it is well reviewed and highly rated.
Between this and the Haibike with a PW-X, I prefer the Brose S with a 720Wh battery in the down tube.
Thanks everyone for their input and she is shipping in 2 days!

Keep in eye out for the Haibikes coming with the Flyon motors. They look incredible! However, they cannot be had for less than $7k so.....maybe not for most of us.

View attachment 28927
Congrats mate ! BH owner here myself.
Q- what was the price the dealer gave you ?
Ps- the Haibike Flyon is at least 2years away. They were Talking about a 2020 release

Ebiker01

$3500 was the price I paid for the bike.

The Haibike flyers are out on the FLYON bikes with pricing and pre-orders are being accepted across Europe. Maybe longer for the US?
https://www.e-bikeshop.co.uk/Haibike-2019
Is the same worldwide with the delayed release for Flyon e bikes , they had an announcement a few weeks ago , I read it here in a thread. I seen an online shop here in Us too, taking pre orders for 2019, but is due in mid. 2020 !

bob armani

Great looking bike with very nice components! A lot of nice deals out there on the 2018 models. Grab 'em while you still can. I like the center (heads up) display on these bikes. I did an upgrade on mine from the side mount and well worth the improvement. BH makes quality built E-bikes IMO!

KHowland

Great looking bike with very nice components! A lot of nice deals out there on the 2018 models. Grab 'em while you still can. I like the center (heads up) display on these bikes. I did an upgrade on mine from the side mount and well worth the improvement. BH makes quality built E-bikes IMO!
Thanks Bob,
She shows up tomorrow, but its going to be way too cold to ride!

VirgilCaine

I have the 2017 version (atom lynx 6.0) and could not be more impressed with the bike and support from BH, just phenomenal.
A word of warning, do not let the controller get wet. I got caught in a T-storm and quit working.
Fortunately, BH (e-motion) handled this and another wiring problem flawlessly.

Last edited:

bob armani

Thanks Bob,
She shows up tomorrow, but its going to be way too cold to ride!

Great! I just pulled the trigger on a Haibike 10.0 LT that just arrived a few days ago. Going through all of the sweet components, however, too cold to ride here in the Midwest as well. I will just keep it under lights until I can go out and take a spin 'bedding in brakes pads'. Enjoy your new bike also!