Fixing up 2004 Electric Bike - Charger!

hoboin

Region
USA
Thanks i went with the extender since it could be delivered tomorrow. Other one was going to be a few weeks or i would have preferred that. Thanks again for all your help, your the man! Amazon accidentally sent me 2 of the new handlebars so i am also happy about that, i can put the other on the Rideal most likely.

hoboin

Region
USA
Just got the suspension post in and thought the shim was the wrong size, it was sliding down into the tube pretty easily but then i tried to rest the lip of the shim on the top of the tube and tightened and it held. Did a test ride and the suspension element seemed really great, i went with the SR SUNTOUR that is shipped from england for about $80. Reviews were really good and after i purchased i saw that Micah (from electrek bike review) parents were using this suspension post. I felt the $30 ones were probably not good enough and the $200+ ones were a little too pricey for now. Also got the quill extender but remembered i would have to most likely adjust the brake and shifter cables to get it installed correctly so i will wait for my Rideal bike to get here before i do that quill extender. Thanks and now this bike is turning out pretty awesome.