I,ve been riding my e bike to work for a couple of weeks now. trying out various routes and power assist levels. Got the time each way from 35 to 50 minutes and have put a bit over 300 km's on. And got the first flat. The bike has e bike rated Schwabe Marathon tires that are puncture resistant but the tiny piece of stiff wire was able to defeat that. I had just started to build up the needed tools for a tire repair so I was unprepared. Luckily my wife was able to come with the truck to pick me up. The bike has the Bion x H500 D series rear hub drive and thats where the flat was. So after work I picked up a couple 700C tubes and started the fix. Removal was super easy, cut a couple ties, disconnect the wires then use a 15mm wrench to remove the axle nuts. Had the little plastic tire iron's so removal of the tire was super easy followed by an equally easy remount of the tire with a new tube just by hand. Found out that the frame mount size pump worked but I just could not get the tire up to 85 psi. 70 plus was all I could manage so a traditional floor mount pump is in order. Then the fun began trying to re mount the rear wheel, It was getting late so I stopped and went into the house. I think turning the bike upside down will make mounting the wheel easier, the main issue was lining the wheel up and routing the wires correctly. The conclusion- I will be better prepared and know what to do the next time the bike gets a flat. Kit will be small frame mount pump, 15 mm wrench, multitool with pliers, etc for nail removal. 3 pack tire irons, tube and a couple patches and a few spare nylon ties.