For Sale: 2018 Riese & Müller Nevo GH Vario - $3900

oaarts

This e-bike is like brand new for which it would be $5,200. It has less than 1,000 miles and comes with a 2 year warranty (less a couple months). Apparently R&M makes some of the best pedal assist bikes and Bosch motors are the best way to power them.

Description:
The Riese & Muller Nevo Vario is a sporty and comfortable touring bike that provides a dynamic riding experience powered by a Bosch Performance CX motor using a Gates belt drive and controlled by a continuous Enviolo hub gear and stopped by Magura MT4 disc brakes. The result is true comfort and pure E-Bike riding pleasure.

Happy to negotiate shipping. r&m_6.jpegr&m_4.jpegr&m_3.jpegr&m_2.jpegr&m_1.jpeg

oaarts

Hello everyone, I am still hoping to sell this great ebike, and would be willing to negotiate on shipping and price. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

gtpharr

Region
USA
City
CHESAPEAKE, VA
Hello everyone, I am still hoping to sell this great ebike, and would be willing to negotiate on shipping and price. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

I am interested in your bike for an in person purchase. Could you please call or text me at 757-618-0726? Thank you!

AlexZ

Unfortunately, there will not be 2 years left on the warranty because R&M doesn't transfer the warranty to new owners.