Forum Features: Your Opinion Wanted!

Besides EBR, what other ebike forums do you use?

• electricbike.com

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • ebikesforum.com

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • bikeforums.net

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • emtbforums.com

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Reddit

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Facebook

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Other (I'll say which site in the comments)

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • None

Votes: 26 39.4%

• Total voters

BlackHand

Region
USA
City
Western WA
Still getting 404 error on Android only for 'new posts'.

If I click on the 'what's new' icon, then 'view more' at the bottom of the 10 newest posts THEN I can see all the newest posts.

Art Deco

Region
USA
City
Selinsgrove Pennsylvania
How do I invite new people into an existing private conversation ? and a bonus question... How do I turn an existing private conversation into a public thread if needed ?
Extra credit ... How do I include a thumbnail ( at least ) of a graphic that is already an attachment within EBR forums in a private conversation ?

Last edited:

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
How do I include a thumbnail ( at least ) of a graphic that is already an attachment within EBR forums in a private conversation ?
Post your picture at an image sharing service, and use a link in private conversation.

How do I turn an existing private conversation into a public thread if needed ?
Probably you can't do that. Private is private.

How do I invite new people into an existing private conversation ?
I cannot see doing that possible.

Art Deco

Region
USA
City
Selinsgrove Pennsylvania
Post your picture at an image sharing service, and use a link in private conversation.

Probably you can't do that. Private is private.

I cannot see doing that possible.
I have already been in a private conversation that invited others who then joined later. I have already seen that same conversation become a public thread. I just can't make it work now.
And for the extra credit ... there is no need for a photo share if all I want is a link ...that works fine.
I want a visual of a map others can blow up. I spend a lot of time in private conversations ... several with you IIRC. 😀

billmeek

Region
USA
City
Summertown, TN
How do I invite new people into an existing private conversation ?
If you created the private conversation, there should be an option on the right side (under 'Conversation participants') to 'invite more'. If someone else created the conversation, they needed to check the option 'Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others' when creating the convesation or the creator can go back and edit the conversation and add that option later in order for other participants to be able to invite new people to the conversation.

Art Deco

Region
USA
City
Selinsgrove Pennsylvania
If you created the private conversation, there should be an option on the right side (under 'Conversation participants') to 'invite more'. If someone else created the conversation, they needed to check the option 'Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others' when creating the convesation or the creator can go back and edit the conversation and add that option later in order for other participants to be able to invite new people to the conversation.
Yep that's the button I couldn't find...b/c I wasn't the op ...Duh.
Thanks @billmeek .