Frey CC

onlineaddy

Region
USA
City
San Diego
But I have yet to find a meaningful comparison or someone with real world experience that can speak to the difference between a tweaked stock controller and the X1.
Are you asking for other experiences because you don't wish to take the manufacturer's claims at face value? That's certainly fine. But, otherwise, you can find plenty of data points below:

Taylor57

CC on display Pal Desert Civic Center. The boy Slimed the tires and lubed the pedals

Attachments

• IMG_4442.jpg
    IMG_4442.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 44

Gionnirocket

Region
USA
City
Y. O.
I just got back in town and still haven't ridden. It's at my sons house. I may have him weigh it later today. I should get it back this Thursday...
No... I was referring to the feel of the weight when you have to handle it and then when riding. Does it feel too heavy?

TomD

It's a weighty bike but IMO the weight makes it that much more stable at speed, so it's a tradeoff that works for my use (city, gravel, light off road). YMMV.

LGMTL

For those who want an affordable hitch rack for your ebike. I found this type of platform rack used for motorcross/cycle style but perfect for ebikes. Bought it used for $130 plus a couple or ratchet straps is all that's needed. I have a 1 1/4" hitch so I had to customize to fit but rack is made for 2" hitch. Also removed the ramp to reduce weight and size, you need to add a piece of wood or something to reduce the wheel area width to suit your tire size. Only drawback is for 1 ebike only.

rack2.jpg

Attachments

• rack1.jpg
    rack1.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 10
  • rack3.jpg
    rack3.jpg
    985.8 KB · Views: 10