Front suspension fork

opimax

I was curious what others are running their air pressure on the front fork . I have a Platinum. I used to run at 125 or a little less. It seemed to quit holding pressure and I paid for a "service". I put 125 back in and it seemed like almost nothing. I have upped my pressure to 175 and it seems a little stiff but holding pressure and working. The rubber ring that shows furthest movement now stops at about 1/2 way. My riding is 99% paved trails and streets.

I welcome and appreciate all thoughts and insight

NoDTMF

You need to set your Sag. Basically get on the bike with full weight slowly and the fork should compress 25% of its range. Try that out and play with it as you want.

opimax

I will do the Sag set up and see how it feels. I was hoping some one may have the range from x to x is normal and the unit is designed for y to y for this Suntour xxx that Stromer uses. I couldn't find anything in what is left of my paperwork

Thanks for the replies :)

MLB

I will do the Sag set up and see how it feels. I was hoping some one may have the range from x to x is normal and the unit is designed for y to y for this Suntour xxx that Stromer uses. I couldn't find anything in what is left of my paperwork

Thanks for the replies :)

Look up the fork specs at the fork manufacturer. Most air shocks use some formula using your body weight (+bike weight i think in this case) . 1psi-per lb or .75 per lb, etc

spencer.justin

Look up the fork specs at the fork manufacturer. Most air shocks use some formula using your body weight (+bike weight i think in this case) . 1psi-per lb or .75 per lb, etc

Because they have done the math of what body weights equal 25% sag. lol