global warming

DavidRvR

Region
USA
Hadn’t been peer reviews yet but great results.. and the meds have been around for 50 years.. amazing.. since the vaccine has had a. Great run for so long.. oh wait it hasn’t .. 13k dead 600k side affects ? No thank you.. I’ll take my chances on the street

Last edited:

DavidRvR

Region
USA
Pretty much sums it up

Attachments

• 5E5EC269-B6C6-47DC-9600-C0889C15E434.png
    5E5EC269-B6C6-47DC-9600-C0889C15E434.png
    327 KB · Views: 11

DavidRvR

Region
USA

I know I know ..Science is evolving... Except when its not. Or The guy in charge likes being in charge.

But the gambit is, Its always gotta be something..

Last edited:

DavidRvR

Region
USA

Big chill for climate doom: Arctic Sea ice is expanding​

I guess its changing for the better and the Crisis is over... We did it !!!!

Handlebars

Region
Canada
Hurricane Larry Slams Newfoundland With Powerful Winds
1631372885089.png

The weather people have become tools of the powerful as they purportedly fought anti-science by purging those who did not agree fully 100% with the propaganda.
Just imagine, hurricanes bring heavy snowfall to Greenland. Nooooooo.....

Last edited:

DavidRvR

Region
USA

People around the world increasingly see climate change as a personal threat​

Gotta believe is something or you will fall for anything...Truth and Belief can be different.. Just because you believe something doesnt make it truth.. Just makes it what it is.

Handlebars

Region
Canada
Sea Ice measurements aren't simple to interpret, and one can hardly find media stories that are without generous helpings of bias and ignorance poured all over.
It's not a one-sided thing. Washington Post is nothing if not a collecting place for some hugely dishonest articles.
I don't buy into media articles from either side. Either the underlying scientific articles have merit or not and the rest is blabber.

We have the hard evidence of the main climate scientists involved in publicity, engaged in scheming lying and hiding what does not fit their narrative.

You can justify it to yourself if you need to, but they have acted and continue to act dishonestly, as a group.

Last edited:

DavidRvR

Region
USA
I think the main problem for skeptics are this... if in fact there is a problem, We have the Al Gores crying all the time about the crisis but then they all hop in there private jets and fly all over the world... Get paid millions on top of millions... Live in extra large houses.... and so on.. Big cars and extravagant lives..

Kind of hard to take them serious.

Same as this pandemic.. If it is such a big problem.. why have open borders and bring in Refugees and not treat them with a mandatory vaccine? No exemptions (if it really is that bad).. Just saying... Its either all in or not.

rawlus

Region
USA
in order to go beyond merely talking back and forth.

each of the positions represented by their political entities would need to come together with an interest in compromise towards a solution. specific action items would be defined and assignments made and individuals held accountable for delivery.

literally nothing is accomplished by media sites and end user debates.

DavidRvR

Region
USA
Discussions are how things are figured out.. Or it used to be.

Believe it or not? They actually have clubs in College.. Debate clubs.. Imagine that... They debate and talk... Winners? Dont know...

Handlebars

Region
Canada
in order to go beyond merely talking back and forth.

each of the positions represented by their political entities would need to come together with an interest in compromise towards a solution. specific action items would be defined and assignments made and individuals held accountable for delivery.

literally nothing is accomplished by media sites and end user debates.
So let's examine who refuses to talk reasonably and respectfully with other scientists. He will talk to a know-nothing broadcaster asking seemingly almost purposefully stupid questions.

rawlus

Region
USA
Discussions are how things are figured out.. Or it used to be.

Believe it or not? They actually have clubs in College.. Debate clubs.. Imagine that... They debate and talk... Winners? Dont know...
i’m well aware of debate clubs however debating something is not at all the same as deciding something.

and if you actually want to accomplish things in the world you have to find ways to gain consensus and debating tends to be the opposite of consensus building.

nobody here is going to be convinced to change sides based on anything anyone else writes in a post. it’s beyond pointless.

DavidRvR

Region
USA
So then 1st question is.. Why are you in this thread? and I guess second point is.. Science is never settled I thought...So without discussion How do we get to the next step?

Or maybe my statement needs to be first and the questions second so that you dont get made and skip one or the other.

With that attitude you will never change anyone mind. ever!

You would be surprised what can be learned from a civil discussion ... But then again I had a grandpa that already knew everything and he tried to justify Jimmy Carters Presidency : )