Go SwissDrive rear hub drive motor repair

ckupcu

Congratulations on a great job!
Happy riding.

Actually, my saga continued another 2 weeks after the GSD fixed. I will post the details soon. In the meanwhile, I will ask Ortlinghaus about the detail if they changed my electronics or used as as - I am also very curious :)

ckupcu

Could the stator being reworked to fit the threaded ring from dt swiss? https://www.dtswiss.com/en/technology/wheel-technology/pawl-technology/

That would be great fix for the issue actually, why not. Then you need to distroy the aluminum stator. If you are lucky, the new DT Swiss Threading diameter is smaller than the Stator diameter and you can still replace the Stator in the worst case... But I neither have tools for threading, nor the old parts to try...

Cengiz

Chris-turbo-s

That would be great fix for the issue actually, why not. Then you need to distroy the aluminum stator. If you are lucky, the new DT Swiss Threading diameter is smaller than the Stator diameter and you can still replace the Stator in the worst case... But I neither have tools for threading, nor the old parts to try...

Cengiz
I would need to have an old stator to try. I know some metal workshops that could easaly do the mechanical rework of the metal parts.

ckupcu

I would need to have an old stator to try. I know some metal workshops that could easaly do the mechanical rework of the metal parts.

There are time to time broken GSD motors in Ricardo.ch, you have to watch regularly... Especially the ones from ET1.