Got Juiced? RipCurrent S Log

Bruce Arnold

You can't just ask people do their math work when you do absolutely nothing to show your own work.
Juiced does have their own issues. I can speak from my experience too.

You don't have your data, you can't say with 99.7% confidence interval (which is 3 standard deviation away from the mean) to the statistical data whether or not all the people are complaining about Juiced quality are outliers.

Some people are happy, ok fine, but there are people who had problems too. We do not have data to prove exactly how many people had problems.
My point exactly. Sweeping generalizations are not valuable because we don't have enough data. I'm not against talking about the problems. I'm against making sweeping generalizations on insufficient information.

Jeff in WA

My point exactly. Sweeping generalizations are not valuable because we don't have enough data. I'm not against talking about the problems. I'm against making sweeping generalizations on insufficient information.
Since when is this a "we" thing. This situation has absolutely nothing to do with you. As it stands, Juiced is not trying to solve this problem with any level customer satisfaction.

This all began almost two months ago. It has taking them almost six weeks to send a simple box to ship the battery to them.

The 'show the work' statement you demand is being met by logging the performance of the business. This is their game, not mine. I have zero control on how they choose to support their products.

I did my part, I supported them by purchasing their product. Now, they can do their part by honoring their warranty in a timely manner, if they even decide it is a warranty problem. Yet another factor I have no control over.

Bruce Arnold

Since when is this a "we" thing. This situation has absolutely nothing to do with you. As it stands, Juiced is not trying to solve this problem with any level customer satisfaction.

This all began almost two months ago. It has taking them almost six weeks to send a simple box to ship the battery to them.

The 'show the work' statement you demand is being met by logging the performance of the business. This is their game, not mine. I have zero control on how they choose to support their products.

I did my part, I supported them by purchasing their product. Now, they can do their part by honoring their warranty in a timely manner, if they even decide it is a warranty problem. Yet another factor I have no control over.
More anecdotal evidence. That doesn't mean "false." I'm sure it's accurate. But a story here and a story there are not data.

You had a bad experience with Juiced's customer service. That doesn't mean they aren't providing good customer service to everyone else.

Expecting any company -- not just ebike companies -- to have 100% customer satisfaction is just naive.

I've had my own issues with Juiced support (A lot of them, and a lot of the same ones people here have). Despite people with no stake in the company defending them to the grave (Why are you defending a corporation so fervently? You owe them nothing. They owe US, the customers, answers and support.) I've been inspired by your thread to start my own. I just ordered my 4th Juiced bike, a brand new CCX, and will be starting a thread shortly with my own log. I should have started one for my last commuter bike (A first gen CCS that I sold recently) which had it's own issues with a wide variety of parts. Hopefully I'll have a better experience this time around!