GPS Tracker For Watt Wagons

ki11a

Interesting...seems like the GPS tracker I have is mentioned in that article. Neat, they also have a link to buy it but it’s a bit more pricey than what I bought it for.

ki11a

I dont like the boomerang because its too visable, if the thief knows about your GPS tracker the more likely it will be destroyed before doing any good tracking.

onlineaddy

No, I have not and likely never will, with all the trouble people have been having with it and the company.

Law

I am waiting for the imminent release of apple air tags. The tech reportedly works with any of the billions of iPhone in proximity location. They are supposed to be round so maybe you can just affix a simple reflector to disguise it.

pushkar

I am waiting for the imminent release of apple air tags. The tech reportedly works with any of the billions of iPhone in proximity location. They are supposed to be round so maybe you can just affix a simple reflector to disguise it.
Cool. Let’s see how they work. If they are anything like Tile, that will be great.

TomD

I don't think it would perform so well if completely shielded by your handlebars unless they are carbon fiber. Plus you don't want the hassle of changing your battery every 7 days (which is probably optimistic for battery life). If you have the option to secure a tracker in the downtube near internal routing holes and hardwired to battery I would go that route. Here is my experience with a couple trackers.