Hello from Quebec

Clueless

I bought an E-Cells 1000 watt dual motor, dual battery,dual suspension Fat bike last December.Rode it on warmer days mostly on snow covered dirt roads put on about 500 kms during winter.Today I have 2800 kms and I just love this bike, bike cost landed in Canada including taxes was 5000$ cdn$.
Just bought and received a Voltbike Yukon Limited 750 for my wife at 2000 cdn$, really impressed with the Voltbike as well added the Kinekt seat post to soften the ride for my 69 year old wife.
I rode motorcycles all my life and just quit and bought my e-bike I have been having a blast on it, I feel like going for a cross country ride soon
Anyway hello everybody

Adrian.s

I bought an E-Cells 1000 watt dual motor, dual battery,dual suspension Fat bike last December.Rode it on warmer days mostly on snow covered dirt roads put on about 500 kms during winter.Today I have 2800 kms and I just love this bike, bike cost landed in Canada including taxes was 5000$ cdn$.
Just bought and received a Voltbike Yukon Limited 750 for my wife at 2000 cdn$, really impressed with the Voltbike as well added the Kinekt seat post to soften the ride for my 69 year old wife.
I rode motorcycles all my life and just quit and bought my e-bike I have been having a blast on it, I feel like going for a cross country ride soon
Anyway hello everybody
Good luck in the snow!!!😂😅 Je attends impatiemment mon rad power bike dernier semaine ils va faire beau 👍

Bigal1463

Hi Clueless, welcome and good luck on your rides. You are a rare breed amongs most people on this site and I wish you and your wife well on your excursions, especially if you do a cross country ride. Do ride safe.

Clueless

Hi Clueless, welcome and good luck on your rides. You are a rare breed amongs most people on this site and I wish you and your wife well on your excursions, especially if you do a cross country ride. Do ride safe.
Thanks Bigal
Cross country ride is just a persistent thought at this point but there is something about getting back in the saddle day after day. Why do you say I am a rare breed here?

Bigal1463

Hope you don’t take me wrong, I’m only referring about going on a cross country ride. Perhaps I jumped the gun by saying that, but I have to agree with you, riding is so much fun, that you want to go and go. Good luck wherever you go and most of all, ride safe.