Help me find a cheap rim

ruffruff

I have a Biktrix Juggernaut.

The front hub is 135mm with a 5mm skewer!

I can't find a cheap 26 x 4 rim with this spacing/skewer to save my life!
Any help?

ruffruff

Thank you, didn't even think to look there.
Most of those are lacking in Specs but they look like 5mm skewer hubs.

harryS

My original 26" fat tire donor bike had no provision for disk brakes, I bought a nice weinman rim laced on aaxle from one of the US bike vendors on ebay for about $90. I see none there now.

Good luck on those Kalosses. I bought a pair of 20x 100mm rims only in 2018, probably from the same aliexpress guy. I noticed his rant about "Get Out" to certain countries. They came quickly, but were not double wall rim. Pinned. Painted. A bit rough. There were shipped as two hoops. Better than nothing, I guess.

ruffruff

My original 26" fat tire donor bike had no provision for disk brakes, I bought a nice weinman rim laced on aaxle from one of the US bike vendors on ebay for about $90. I see none there now.

Good luck on those Kalosses. I bought a pair of 20x 100mm rims only in 2018, probably from the same aliexpress guy. I noticed his rant about "Get Out" to certain countries. They came quickly, but were not double wall rim. Pinned. Painted. A bit rough. There were shipped as two hoops. Better than nothing, I guess.
So they didn't come laced up with a hub?

ruffruff

dang I gotta say you guys are good, Not sure why I couldn't find all those options.
Thanks everyone!

FlatSix911

Sorry, Wheels and WheelSETS | a1 | isn’t available at this time.:mad:

Try this http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/parts/replacement-wheel-deals/

1596430935873.png

FlatSix911

I get a sold out message every time.

I checked and it looks like this Fat Tire wheelset is in stock with the SRAM XD hub. ;)

Last edited: