Help please --- intermittent power problem

David Morgan

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help, I bought a Turbo Levo 8 months ago since then its had a new battery, wiring loom, sensor and new motor (which it totally packed in)

The bike is still got a intermittent power problem. The bike has been in and out my local dealer over the last 8 months to try and resolve but no joy.

The bike gets ridden in the Scottish weather mainly rain, all the connectors have been greased

I love this bike and I just want it to work any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

David

David Morgan

Hi

I was wondering if anyone can help, I bought a Turbo Levo 8 months ago since then its had a new battery, wiring loom, sensor and new motor ( Old motor which it totally packed in)

The bike is still got a intermittent power problem. The bike has been in and out my local dealer over the last 8 months to try and resolve but no joy.

The bike gets ridden in the Scottish weather mainly rain, all the connectors have been greased

I love this bike and I just want it to work any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

David

Ann M.

Greased? The connectors? Please clarify because you don't grease connectors. What material are you using, please! We want to help. :)

Ann M.

Silicone dielectric grease? If you're using a dielectric grease that should improve the connectivity, then this may still be a wiring harness issue. I'd look closely at two connection points: the battery & it's mount and the console where it connects. Both of those are vulnerable spots.