- Silicon Valley
Here's a review by Mical Toll on Electrek... looks like a good deal for a Class 3 Cruiser.
I recently had the chance to put some miles on a Himiway Cruiser electric bicycle. With front suspension, big tires, a 750W motor, and battery for days, the bike turned out to be quite a ride and performed better than I expected! As someone whose job is pretty much to ride e-bikes, I’ve gotten...
Himiway Cruiser tech specs
- Motor: 750 W geared rear hub motor
- Top speed: 45 km/h (28 mph) after unlocking
- Range: 55-96 km (35-60 mi) depending on user input
- Battery: 48 V 17.5 Ah (840 Wh)
- Weight: 32.6 kg (72 lb)
- Max load: 159 kg (350 lb)
- Frame: 6061 aluminum
- Brakes: Tektro Aires mechanical disc brakes on 180 mm rotors
- Tires: 26″ x 4″ Kenda fat tires
- Extras: LCD display with speedometer, wattmeter, battery gauge, PAS level indicator, odometer, tripmeter, front and rear LED lights with large headlight, bell in brake lever, 5 PAS speed settings, half-twist throttle, USB charging port, includes rear rack (wooden) and front/rear fenders, front of the bike has mounts for Rad Power Bikes-style accessories