Hitch Rack for 2 Allant+ 7s

WanderWoman59

Region
USA
Hi all! My husband and I just purchased an Allant+ 7s and an Allant+ 7s stagger. We will be hauling them on the back of our Sprinter RV. Hubs likes the KUAT NV2.0 hitch mount carrier, but is concerned about the front wheel tire hook being a problem with the front fender on the Allant. Has anyone used this set up? What other hitch mount carriers are people using? Thanks!

gtpharr

Region
USA
City
CHESAPEAKE, VA
If it was me, I would be looking at the 1Ip USA Super Duty or the brand new QuickR that was designed by a former employee of 1UpUSA.

There is a video on YouTube that compares the 1Up USA to the Kuat NV2.0. I did not watch it so I don't know what they say about the two racks.

WanderWoman59

Region
USA
If it was me, I would be looking at the 1Ip USA Super Duty or the brand new QuickR that was designed by a former employee of 1UpUSA.

There is a video on YouTube that compares the 1Up USA to the Kuat NV2.0. I did not watch it so I don't know what they say about the two racks.
Thanks for the suggestions. The video did a good job of comparing the 1UP and the Kuat NV, but I really like the QuikRack! Of course, it is the most expensive, sigh. I really like the ramp option, as I know that our ebikes are about 54 pounds each. Hubs likes the integrated locks and the Trail Doc on the Kuat. Decisions, decisions....

tpete61

Hi all! My husband and I just purchased an Allant+ 7s and an Allant+ 7s stagger. We will be hauling them on the back of our Sprinter RV. Hubs likes the KUAT NV2.0 hitch mount carrier, but is concerned about the front wheel tire hook being a problem with the front fender on the Allant. Has anyone used this set up? What other hitch mount carriers are people using? Thanks!
1up USA...American Made!!! You will see it in the build quality!!! They are back logged right now about 4 weeks. Probably for good reason as they make a very good rack!

Sierratim

Region
USA
City
Nevada City, CA & Paradise Valley, AZ
The 1up USA racks are top notch quality, but there may be an issue with the rear fender and rack on the Allant+ 7s and the 1up's tire style clamp. Worth a close look before purchasing.

Dallant

Our Hollywood Racks Sport Rider SE from etrailer.com holds our two Allants. We use one of these bars on the Lowstep and it works perfectly.
https://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Bike-Racks/Hollywood-Racks/HR1450Z.html

Attachments

• 0261C63D-B7C9-4DD4-888E-63690CDBFBEC.jpeg
    0261C63D-B7C9-4DD4-888E-63690CDBFBEC.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 35
  • ED3926FD-AD34-4B30-9BB1-FA928065CEB2.jpeg
    ED3926FD-AD34-4B30-9BB1-FA928065CEB2.jpeg
    714.4 KB · Views: 32

MrsE

I use the Yakima OnRamp and love the ramp. Longer than the ramp on the ?Thule?.