How are you carrying your extra battery?

carsonjones

Brand new to ebikes (Synapse Neo 1) and am looking forward to doing some longer rides (200 km +). For those carrying an extra battery (or more) I'm curios to know how you're doing it (specifics welcome) as well as any tips or advice you might have.

My setup uses a Bosch Powertube (500wh) and I'm leaning towards using a frame bag along the top tube (possibly the Topeak Midloader L).

J.R.

Brand new to ebikes (Synapse Neo 1) and am looking forward to doing some longer rides (200 km +). For those carrying an extra battery (or more) I'm curios to know how you're doing it (specifics welcome) as well as any tips or advice you might have.

My setup uses a Bosch Powertube (500wh) and I'm leaning towards using a frame bag along the top tube (possibly the Topeak Midloader L).
If you can fit your battery with that top tube Topeak bag, I'd go with that. My eMTB has a top tube that won't allow that, or else I'd use that exact bag. I can't make that work so I use a rear pannier bag to carry a spare pack. It works, but I'd prefer the weight on the top tube if I could.

e-boy

Anyone using the Ortlieb E-Mate REAR PANNIER ?

bikeman242

Anyone using the Ortlieb E-Mate REAR PANNIER ?

Yea they work great for my yamaha battery