HOW Do I Order Accessories For My Cheetah?

Doc995

Region
USA
City
Sandy Hook
So I ordered (and received) my CIVI Cheetah and LOVE it! The company I ordered it from is a *bit* lacking on communication, and I'm being polite. I'm looking to buy a rear rack for this and they simply will not give me an answer on it! So bottom line, does anyone here know where that can be purchased? I'm not interested in a "package deal" (fenders, headlight cover, etc ) as I already have those items. I just need that rack! Anyone have any good vendors that are both reliable and communicative? TIA !

indianajo

In the US, modernbike.com of Iowa has sold me some good parts. Thebikeshopstore.com in Niagara NY has done well on large components like IHD's and spokes, but the nuts and bolts they sold were random junk. They can't use a ruler to measure anything before shipping it to save their life. They do give money back for the junk they sent, but it didn't fix my bike. Competitivecyclist.com has sold me a good helmet, but they really aren't interested in customers that don't wear spandex and ride with a club.

Doc995

Region
USA
City
Sandy Hook
So here's an update...apparently Civi uses the bullshit "bundle" terminology when it comes to ordering accessories--ie: you can't order the rack alone...you MUST order the "Rack bundle" which comes with fenders and headlight cage. I already HAVE them, and the only way to order that rack was to order the bundle. I figure I'll just re-sell the fenders & cage online (maybe here?) and call it a day.
In all, quite a lot of bullshit when it comes to ordering accessories. This will be remembered when I buy my 2nd bike this Winter...