How does the Juggernaut Ultra/Duo fit for tall riders?

newheights

Region
USA
I'm curious if anyone ~6'4" can comment on the fit of the biktrix juggernaut bikes. Their frame size comes in an 18.5" as the larger size and fits 5'8" and taller riders. While I currently favor many aspects of biktrix bikes, not the least of which is the loyal customer base who seems pleased with help on any issues they run into, I am having a hard time believing I would fit comfortably on a bike that also fits comfortably for someone 8" shorter than me. There are other bikes like the M2S that come in a 21" frame, but the limited posts by customers regarding their experience post-sale are less than desirable, and it is unclear when this will actually be restocked. I hope to use whatever bike I get in low PAS mode and get a good workout in on longer rides, so fit seems important.

Cav

Region
Canada
I’m 6’2” and I just got the ultra. Weirdly the seat post it comes with is tiny even though they say the bike is for more height. Had to buy one and it’s fine now. There’s enough cable slack for handlebar riser which ive ordered cuz I like a high ride. It will be fine for your height with some part swapping.