How to destroy a ebike

AOSTIRMOTOR EBIKE

Region
USA
City
ONTARIO
We have always been curious about how to destroy a bicycle and how much damage it can withstand
217473886_10158086989492596_8108892949456563635_n.jpg

AHicks

Region
USA
City
Snow Bird - Summer S.E. Michigan, Winter Gulf Coast North Central Fl.
Why in the world would you build a bike like that using direct drive? Is there some serious voltage/amperage hiding in that battery case? Without serious voltage/amperage, and a controller to handle it, that bike would be pretty gutless from a standing start, no? Add the rolling resistance of the fat tires, and this looks pretty unimpressive. Good top end maybe, but the torque to take advantage of those tires and that frame is questionable.

So what's the REST of the story?

ElevenAD

Why in the world would you build a bike like that using direct drive? Is there some serious voltage/amperage hiding in that battery case? Without serious voltage/amperage, and a controller to handle it, that bike would be pretty gutless from a standing start, no? Add the rolling resistance of the fat tires, and this looks pretty unimpressive. Good top end maybe, but the torque to take advantage of those tires and that frame is questionable.

Thats the 1500watt Model, their 750watt is a geared hub motor, i believe both are priced the same so i guess if you need torque the 750 might be a better choice or if you love top speed maybe the 1500watt DD.

AHicks

Region
USA
City
It would be a good home for a 1000w Bafang geared hub if you could get enough battery in that case.

RunForTheHills

Region
USA
Kind of a clickbait title. Yeah, it seems like a Bafang mid-drive would be better for a full suspension off-road bike unless you give it 3K+ watts. It has a camo paint job, but it doesn't look like it was designed for hunting. It seems like an awkward combination of features that doesn't fit a particular category.

tomjasz

Last edited:

AOSTIRMOTOR EBIKE

Region
USA
City
ONTARIO

wow
A professional friend, the motor and battery must be compatible, this is a necessary condition

AOSTIRMOTOR EBIKE

Region
USA
City
ONTARIO
Thats the 1500watt Model, their 750watt is a geared hub motor, i believe both are priced the same so i guess if you need torque the 750 might be a better choice or if you love top speed maybe the 1500watt DD.
you had some information on our product

Mike TowpathTraveler

Threads like this should be shifted by the Moderator over to the "Items, Parts and Promotions, By-Dealer or Brand" forum; cause the OP is spamming his overweight, overwrought product for buyers.

PS: Rear shock travel appears to be 1 inch before the rear fender gets smashed into that rear light/ridiculous frame/tail light-appendage looking thing. How to destroy an ebike? Pick apart every failed detail on the rig......

AHicks

Region
USA
City
wow
A professional friend, the motor and battery must be compatible, this is a necessary condition
I'm glad you understand that, but unless you are here to take advantage of rookies who might not, this is a pretty poor representation of what a hunting bike, or a serious off road bike, should look like.