- Brwinów (PL)
Re-inserting the battery on Specialized Turbo Vado is fairly easy once you got a little bit of practice.
- Lean the e-bike slightly onto the drive-side for more convenience.
- Insert the key into the lock, turn clockwise. The battery pops up. Note the tight gap between the battery top and the battery chamber. Remove the battery. You can remove the key now as well.
- Re-insert with the battery connectors downwards. The secret is to align the battery parallel to the e-bike's frame.
- After the re-insertion, there should be exactly the same tight gap between the battery and the frame as during the battery unlocking!
- Give the battery "Ye Goode Olde Slappe" Just slap the battery in.