Hydraulic Brakes on RadWagon 4

Timpo

@Timpo I do not undserstand why you think it is cheaper to install full hydraulic on RadWagon. See my post above. It is not cheaper. It almost cost double to instal full system vs caliper only due to tube replacement and bleed. The bike shop told me that the tube will cost me 40 bucks alone.
yeah I just read that.

Why don't you just install it by yourself? It's time consuming but it's not THAT hard.

If you're uncomfortable replacing the hose, why don't you bring the brake kit to your shop, and pay the $40 so that they can just install the new hose.
(You would need to know the length of tube, obviously)

Last edited:

Timpo

@Timpo I do not undserstand why you think it is cheaper to install full hydraulic on RadWagon. See my post above. It is not cheaper. It almost cost double to instal full system vs caliper only due to tube replacement and bleed. The bike shop told me that the tube will cost me 40 bucks alone.
Get a hydraulic line from Amazon.

Would one of these work?

Installing new brake hose is not a super complicated process. You might just enjoy it as a learning process.
It's a good skill to learn anyways.

McCorby

I now have to agree with Timpo on this. You are better off going with the full hydraulic, even if it ends up costing a little more. I did a little google research and found that the TRP‘s I’ve mentioned may be discontinued, and I personally don’t believe the JuinTech’s are of the same quality. Amazon is selling the TRP’s, but they are $106 for just one caliper!