I Am Seeing A Lot Of New Ebikes With No Front Suspension

RunForTheHills

Region
USA
If you don't have a suspension on a bike, your knees are your suspension. You have to get your weight off the seat and into your legs (and arms) and suck up the bumps with your knees. That is easier to do if you are pedaling as you are already putting weight into your legs. E-bikes tend to discourage hard pedaling and encourage keeping your weight on the seat, so a suspension on an e-bike helps more than on a non-electric bike.

Asher

E-bikes tend to discourage hard pedaling and encourage keeping your weight on the seat, so a suspension on an e-bike helps more than on a non-electric bike.
Entirely depends on the rider and bike / bike type. I rode a Juiced CCS hard and I'm sure many others did too, and many others didn't.

Kayakguy

Yeah I don't think humans have great understanding of speed on wheels. We are so used to going fast in our cars and such that we think 30 is a crawl. The difference, I suspect, between a crash at 20 and a crash at 30 is, if not exponential, would be at least double. Adrenaline is a dangerous drug. Very addictive to some personality types.
I confess to being an adrenaline junkie; fortunately, I'm very easily frightened.