I got mine today. I'm in love with it. I may sleep with it tonight.

BarryInOttawa

Pics of "THE BEAST"
:cool:

Attachments

BarryInOttawa

I have a pretty big ground floor. My first test was a tap of the throttle switch and I flew across the room into the couch. I was instantly smitten.

It's currently on a "Black Friday" sale for $1500.
I bet it's the best deal out there right now !

Spark X Leisure

bob armani

Left it mints on the pillow? Hopefully a very sound sleeper with no snoring motor noises. LOL
I think a lot of us have some of the same sentiments. My E-bike is my best buddy right now! Enjoy! 😂

Handlebars

I have a pretty big ground floor. My first test was a tap of the throttle switch and I flew across the room into the couch. I was instantly smitten.
After assembly, I tapped the throttle and got a surprise. Have to treat it more like like a motorcycle than bike. Bet a lot of new owners do it. Anyone who does that should probably practice in a parking lot for some hours. It wasn't the only surprise to be had.
Another kind of surprise is when you're sitting at a stop and the pedal turns one more tiny bit and the bike takes off.

BarryInOttawa

After assembly, I tapped the throttle and got a surprise. Have to treat it more like like a motorcycle than bike. Bet a lot of new owners do it. Anyone who does that should probably practice in a parking lot for some hours. It wasn't the only surprise to be had.
Another kind of surprise is when you're sitting at a stop and the pedal turns one more tiny bit and the bike takes off.
Good tips !
I'll remember to keep the brakes engaged when at a stop - to cut power to the motor.
I think I'll be taking it easy for the early going for sure.
I'm in Ottawa, ONT...and we're heading into winter here, so it'll likely be staying in my living room until Spring.

BarryInOttawa

*MORE PICS OF MY EPIC NEW RIDE !* :cool:🤟🌞

Attachments

techeazy

I am still hesitant order Sparks ebike. Not sure about it's quality. The price is very attractive tho. Do they have service centre in Vancouver or just sales office?

Grump010

I'm very pleased with our purchase of 2 spark Mini's. The frame appears to be well made and the ancillary parts are of good quality, not top of the line but good enough for my expectation and the type of riding that we do. I'm just finishing the editing of short unboxing and assembly video and will post when done. I've never done a video of this type but now that I'm sort of retired I thought I would give it a shot, be gentle with me 8^)

Grump010

I finally got the video edited and started another thread in order to not clutter this thread with an alternate topic. The thread is here: