Is This Battery Pack for Real ($106) ??

Gionnirocket

Region
USA
City
Y. O.
Thanks for the review. Do you have a battery weight yet? I have two 48v "cheap" Amazon sourced batteries - one 15ah lithium ion and one 10ah LiFePO4. My "testing" consists of riding and occasionally checking the voltage before and after a ride they both perform well. The 10ah will provide good assist for at least 46 miles with 3400ft elevation gain (two loops of a ride I often do) while the 15ah has done three of the same 23 mile loops without stranding me. I try to fully charge my batteries but often don't because I charge right before a ride and don't have time reach a full charge. Similar excellent performance from two Amazon sourced 36v Li ion batteries (15ah and 10 ah).
The LiFePO4 battery is heavy at over 9 pounds so I'm looking for an inexpensive, lighter weight and smaller battery like the one you got.

Edit: I see your spec list indicates 2kg. I need to order one.

Edit: I checked the resting voltage on my <$160 36v 10ah battery at 35v after close to 50 miles of riding with ~3500ft elevation gain per google maps. So ~40% capacity left or maybe 20% that could be accessed without over discharging the battery.
Yeah... Sorry, I forgot to weigh it, but I would guess that the spec is close enough as 4 pounds is about what it felt like.
You reminded me of one other observation.
After riding about an hour.... Then resting about 20 minutes the voltage would settle about 0.75v higher.
My 17.5ah battery would settle about 0.4v higher. Again 3p vs 5p respectively.

EMGX

Yeah... Sorry, I forgot to weigh it, but I would guess that the spec is close enough as 4 pounds is about what it felt like.
You reminded me of one other observation.
After riding about an hour.... Then resting about 20 minutes the voltage would settle about 0.75v higher.
My 17.5ah battery would settle about 0.4v higher. Again 3p vs 5p respectively.
Because I didn't want to order from AliExpress I ended up purchasing a 48v 10ah battery from BtrPower on Amazon - shipped from US warehouse. Not as cheap at $169 but the other two BtrPower batteries I have work well and I'm confident that this one will too or that the seller or Amazon will make it right if it doesn't. My mistake having bought one of their 48v 10ah LiFePO4 batteries - works great but too bulky and heavy for what I want.