Jones H Bar on Turbo Vado: Relocating the Headlight

DCeB

Region
USA
I'd like to swap the stock bars on my 2020 turbo vado 4.0 for a set of Jones H bars but would want to relocate headlamp. Is there a mount that I can use to easily relocate the light from the stem to the front loop of the H bars? I'd like to use a bag that goes in the loop of the H bars and while that likely wouldn't interfere with the computer, it would absolutely block the headlight.

As a side question, has anyone swapped the standard light for a Supernova M99 Mini Pure or another unit? The standard headlight has proven to be pretty lackluster the last two winters and I usually end up tossing a second battery light on as a supplement for the darkest parts of my commute.

Bicyclista

I'm a big fan of Jones H-Bars. I have one on my Haibike and another on my Yuba Spicy Curry AT. The headlight of my Spicy Curry was located on top of the stem, like yours, and I relocated it to the front of the breadbasket where Yuba had conveniently drilled a hole for that purpose, so it's probably not the same situation (or headlight).

What kind of headlight is it? Can you take a picture of its current mount? Perhaps I can come up with a suggestion with that information.

DCeB

Region
USA
I'm a big fan of Jones H-Bars. I have one on my Haibike and another on my Yuba Spicy Curry AT. The headlight of my Spicy Curry was located on top of the stem, like yours, and I relocated it to the front of the breadbasket where Yuba had conveniently drilled a hole for that purpose, so it's probably not the same situation (or headlight).

What kind of headlight is it? Can you take a picture of its current mount? Perhaps I can come up with a suggestion with that information.
I though that I had posted a photo of this before but it turns out that I didn't. I'd need a hanging mount compatible with the tube size of the H bars which should be 22.2 to use the current light.

Attachments

• light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 61

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
I'd need a hanging mount compatible with the tube size of the H bars which should be 22.2 to use the current light.
The handlebars' diameter at the stem is 31.8 mm (the diameter near the stem is larger than it is at the grip area), Is the Vado light GoPro mount compatible? (It is for Vado SL).