help me sell my bikes

• anything

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • everything

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty

I have two mini Lee Iacocca E-Bikes. They both came from 2004 and "were" in good condition. They were to small for me so I ave bought a regular bike and installed an electric wheel on it. I need to get rid of the two mini e-bikes but I'm not too sharp at selling stuff on-line. One is complete with battery box. The other is in pieces. I was going to move to Cartagena Colombia and I disassembled one so it would fit in a smaller box. (I'm cheap). I still have all the pieces except I only have one battery box. Let me know how to get rid of them. Thanks. You can reach me at dusty-guy@hotmail.com

irenewg13

Region
USA
City
MadCity, Peoples Republic of Madison
I have two mini Lee Iacocca E-Bikes. They both came from 2004 and "were" in good condition. They were to small for me so I ave bought a regular bike and installed an electric wheel on it. I need to get rid of the two mini e-bikes but I'm not too sharp at selling stuff on-line. One is complete with battery box. The other is in pieces. I was going to move to Cartagena Colombia and I disassembled one so it would fit in a smaller box. (I'm cheap). I still have all the pieces except I only have one battery box. Let me know how to get rid of them. Thanks. You can reach me at dusty-guy@hotmail.com
Hi,

There is a forum for selling things, you might want to post there.

Good luck and welcome to EBR,
the best ebike review/forum on the web.

Irene

Dusty

Thanks Irene. I tried E-Bay but I'm not too sharp with this stuff. I wanted to give the buyers a choice of buying everything or buy a piece at a time. E-Bay wanted a set price. I had no idea how much to ask. I was hoping for offers. I know there are collectors that need parts. Can you give me a name of a site that can help me? Thanks Irene....Dusty

Dusty

Hi,

There is a forum for selling things, you might want to post there.

Good luck and welcome to EBR,
the best ebike review/forum on the web.

Irene
Hi again Irene. I just wanted to share something about lithium batteries. I'm buying lithium batteries from China. So far, they have been very good. Now for the fun part. I googled repairing batteries and a bunch of stuff came up with instructions on building lithium batteries. I'm not that brave but maybe some of us are....Have fun....Dusty

irenewg13

Region
USA
City
MadCity, Peoples Republic of Madison
Hi,

Sorry, I meant that there is a buy and sell forum ere in EBR. It's listed back out in 'Forum', further down the page.

I'm with you, building my own batteries isn't on my list.