As my job starts to be in person again, I'm considering buying an ebike rather than a car or taking the long bus trip. Budget is under $5000, but I also don't want to go too high if it's not really needed.
- able to store in an apartment closet
- will probably use for about 3 15 mile round trips a week with slight hills
- able to carry a bag/groceries/light cargo
- works for a short person (I'm 5'2")
- Not too heavy
- Secure. The two regular places I'll probably take it either have an indoor bike locker or a camera for their bike rack, so it's not the highest priority.
- Can handle slightly snowy paths
- Gocycle seems nice, but a bit flashy and hard to setup to carry cargo
- Tern HSD would work, but might be overkill for my uses.
- Tern Vektron, like the HSD might be more than I need.
- Radmini step-thru is a bit heavy than I'd prefer, but I could make it work