- Brwinów (PL)
- Cube is visually far nicer (but that's my personal opinion)
- Cube: 100 mm travel suspension fork vs 63 mm one in Haibike
- Bosch Gen 3 motor is fine, really. The Yamaha one found on Haibike is equal (nothing wrong with the former or the latter). These motors are equal.
- Same brakes on both e-bikes but the Cube has larger rotors (better)
- Comparable tyres on both bikes. The tyres on Cube are better if you want to ride both road and off-road. (The ones on Haibike are good mostly for roads)
- Haibike has 1x10-speed drive-train while the Cube is 1x9. Haibike is somewhat better if there are big hills around you. The 9-speed system is cheaper to maintain.
- Haibike is equipped, Cube is not.