Loss of pedal assist

Iwill2

Region
New Zealand
City
Cambridge
I just took my new ,done15 kilometres, ncm moscow m3 for its first in to town ride . It's about 7 Kilometres almost flat and when I was about to turn and head home it seemed pedal assist had disappeared. Throttle still worked. I kept going for a while and tried all levels without any change so I stopped and turned the display of then on again and it was working fine again all the way home. Is this likely to be a restart your computer type thing or a fault?

Last edited:

Wtkbri

Region
United Kingdom
Once powered up the pedal assist lasts 5 mins if you have a fault! Be careful its not a fault it should NOT turn off! My motor is a fault and keeps turning off after 5 mins NCM are aware I have been waiting 8 months for a replacement motor and NCM are not rushing to replace! I suggest you keep an eye on it or you may be in my position 😩

tomjasz

Sometimes its a simple sensor. Magnet may have moved or sensor is damaged.
Google this phrase
trouble shooting pas sensor

Sandy77

Region
United Kingdom
An
Once powered up the pedal assist lasts 5 mins if you have a fault! Be careful its not a fault it should NOT turn off! My motor is a fault and keeps turning off after 5 mins NCM are aware I have been waiting 8 months for a replacement motor and NCM are not rushing to replace! I suggest you keep an eye on it or you may be in my positio